HYT Skull AXL ROSE 151-DL-47-NF-BV replica watch

HYT Skull AXL ROSE 151-DL-47-NF-BV replica watch

adeline

Re: HYT Skull AXL ROSE 151-DL-47-NF-BV replica watch

adeline
Tudor Black Bay Buying Guide
  The first decision you need to make is size. Basically, you can think of it as "greater than 40 mm" or "less than 40 mm."</p>
  If you decide to be less than 40 mm, you are basically looking at the style now, and we can break it down into two very simple options. Material and color. So let's start with the materials. Now, when the Tudor Black Bay series started production, it was just stainless steel, but now you can choose steel and gold, bronze, and even a matt PVD coating called Dark. Therefore, they did build a production line to provide any product you want. If you want to be lower than 40 mm and stainless steel, then you only need to buy three watches.https://www.chronosale.co</p>
  Before introducing the details of these watches, we should mention that the Black Bay 36 and 32 options belong to what we call the "smooth bezel" Black Bay category. The series was released in 2016 and was initially only a 36mm option with a black dial. The smooth black frame bracket retains the dial, pointer and case design of the remaining black brackets. But they differ in that the total thickness of the flat sapphire crystal is about 12 mm and it is a non-internal movement. Before people started to cancel them, because the movement was not in the company. It is still a heavily modified ETA movement, and has additional advantages, because the dial retains the original Black Bays smiley text, we think this is a very good feeling. Now back to our regularly scheduled programs.</p>
  I think this is the most classic place in all the Black Bay area. The case of the watch is slightly reduced in size, with a thickness of 39.7 mm and a thickness of less than 12 mm. I feel like breaking records, because I have said so much, but these feelings are like a perfect modern interpretation of antique watches. The design is combined with a large number of golden hour markers, hands and markings to add warmth to the watch and add a retro feel.</p>
  Now, the GMT option is only available for stainless steel and has a traditional red/blue GMT frame with a black dial. If you prefer Black Bay Chronograph, you know there are three options. Stainless steel, steel and gold and dark colors, this is a matte black PVD coated watch. Therefore, there must be some changes in the complications of the chronograph. Now, if you are interested in Black Bay larger than 40mm, but do not want to complicate, then this is your lucky day, because you have the most choices. So let's start with the materials. Steel and gold that are larger than 40 mm and uncomplicated offer us four options. 41 mm traditional Black Bay with black dial or champagne gold dial. Or Black Bay 41, the big brother of Black Bay "Smooth Bezel" 36, which has a thinner case, flat sapphire crystal and ETA movement. Similarly, you can choose between a black dial or a champagne gold dial. Remember, the stainless steel and gold options on Black Bay 41 do have a more beautiful 5-chain bracelet. Either. You can use exotic materials. Although not really "exotic", there are two Black Bay classics worth mentioning.</p>
  If you want a complicated Black Bay, it is recommended that you use GMT. The red/blue aluminum bezel happens to be the correct color, and GMT is always a good choice.</p>
  If you are looking for Black Bay over 40mm, then we think the only option is the Black Bay Classic. And throw the curve ball in. Specifically, it was the first iteration before 2016. Yes, you gave up the internal movement, but Tudor's ETA movement is rock solid, and you get the word "Rotor Self-Winding" on the Tudor dial. It rose at twelve o'clock. For me, these additives are the top priority of that retro style. They are perfect.</p>