Sale Chopard MILLE MIGLIA JACKY ICKX EDITION 4 MENS Rose Gold Copy Watch 161262-5001

Sale Chopard MILLE MIGLIA JACKY ICKX EDITION 4 MENS Rose Gold Copy Watch 161262-5001

adeline
  Case Material: Titanium,Round<br>
  Brand Name: Chopard<br>
  Water Resistance Depth: life proof water<br>
  Movement: Automatic<br>
  Dial Diameter: 43.00 mm<br>
  Thickness: 11.43 mm<br>
  Dial: Black<br>
  Glass: Sapphire<br>
  Clasp Type: Deployment Buckle<br>
  Boxes: common box package without paper<br>
  Gender: men<br>
  Band Material Type: Textile strap<br>
  Functions: Hours,Minutes,Seconds,Date,Power Reserve<br>
  Model Number: 168566-3007<br>